|Peter Vincent is coming a bit unhinged (killsomething) wrote,|
@ 2023-05-04 16:17:00
|Entry tags:||character info|
|. . . P e t e r . V i n c e n t . . .|
Name: Peter Vincent
Age/Date of Birth: 40 (April 18, 1971)
Race: Vampire (Mediterranean Subterranean)
Sire: Jerry Dandridge | justneedataste
Tribemates: Amy Peterson, Mark, Ed Lee, Doris
As a human, Peter’s childhood nightmare and worst fear has been vampires. Witnessing his parents death at the hands of a vampire as a child was traumatizing on a very deep level, and as a result, he has suffered from a phobia of them ever since.
He attempted to conquer this fear and discover the truth of what happened the night his parents were killed by immense research into vampires and the occult for years. As an adult, he was considered the leading expert. And now, thanks to the very monster who destroyed him as a child, Peter has become the very thing he fears above all else.
Demeanor Has a contained, tense sort of grace, like and agitated cat. Avoids his vampire face most of the time, preferring to appear human. He often appears amused yet surly, pouring out his resentment of the rest of the world into an almost playful, chilling, sick sort of humour. He comes across not just like a predator, but truly twisted; sadistic, cruel, and slowly descending into deeper madness.
Desires: Freedom - He hates and fears Jerry, but at the same time is bound to and drawn to him through their sire/childe bond. He wishes to be rid of his sire. Vengeance - he resents his one-time friends, blaming them for abandoning him, for letting him fall and get turned. Madness - because if he surrenders to his whims and desires and lets those base urges take control, then he doesn't have to think about what he is now. The End of all things - He hates. Everyone and everything, he hates. He wants to watch the world come crashing down, watch it all burn away until nothing is left, the same way he is.
Fears: Vampires - a lingering phobia from his humanity. He still hates and despises all vampires and especially Jerry. But now, he has the strength to fight them. Humanity - he fears turning human again, fears the frailty, the loss of power, and the inevitability of death. Madness - He is slowly losing his mind, too caught in the crossfire of his phobia and his own nature.
- Soulless and evil; no remorse or pity or guilt
- Tribal by nature, clannish with vampires of same line
- Nest right in the ground, where it's cool and dark
- "Snackers" - will keep victims alive for days, feeding and killing slowly
- Have a tendency to try and pass for human, decimate an area before seeking out new hunting grounds
Vampires are turned via an exchange of blood; the victim takes some of the sire's blood (a few drops is enough) and the sire drains the victim enough for the human body to die. The new vampire is drawn to its sire and will instinctively feed off of them.
- Can appear completely human, shift into a more monstrous form
- Blackened eyes
- Shark-like teeth and jaws extending past what seems physically possible
- Long fingers and claws
- Darkened bluish veins stand out under deathly pale skin
- Full-on demonic looking form
- Enhanced strength, speed, stealth, and healing capabilities
- Mild hypnosis with a taste of blood, sire dominates over fledglings
- Imageless - invisible in mirrors and on film
- Fire can wound, sunlight will kill
- Wooden stabbing implement (stake or arrow) to the heart
- Holy Water, crosses (but only if the wielder has faith)
- Requires an invitation to enter a home
- Upon death, the body burns itself out into ashes.
|original code by butterflybox|
Player: Tayber | tayberhecate
Canon: Fright Night (2011)
Played By: David Tennant
Themesong: My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark, by Fall Out Boy
RPGs: wariscoming | Activity
psltime | Activity